Located in Vancouver, Canada, Endnight Games is an independent video-game development company known for the hit game ‘The Forest’.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a small team developing games played by millions around the world.
- 5+ years experience in film or video game character rigging
- Strong experience with creating body and facial deformation rigs for hyper-realistic characters
- Experience with modern game engines such as Unreal or Unity.
- Strong experience with Autodesk Maya
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Establish the technical processes and create the pipeline of character and creature production across the entire project
- Develop tools where necessary to streamline the character production process
- Collaborate directly with other team members to solve technical and creative issues related to the character pipeline.