Here is a small hotfix for some issues that came up in Friday’s v0.70 patch release.
For the full list of v0.70 patch notes, please visit:
- Fixed drinking boiled water from pot not providing hydration
- Fixed draw distance on lizards and rabbits being too close causing them to pop on
- (Multiplayer)Fixed a case of enemies sometimes not spawning in caves for clients
- (Multiplayer)Fixed a case of enemies not drowning when underwater
- (Multiplayer)Fixed a case of in cave status staying on for clients if they exited a climbing exit whilst climbing very close behind another player
If you are running a dedicated server, you will need to restart your server with the latest version to be compatible with this patch release.
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub