Here is a patch for some of the issues that have come up in today’s VR beta release.
We also saw people asking for smooth rotation and so added that option in, and changed how to drop logs/bodies.
- Fixed VR gameplay option darkening not working correctly and setting reversed values
- Fixed in game options screen breaking on lower quality settings due to a layer distance issue
- Fixed issue with being unable to save game on lower quality settings
- Fixed repair hammer not repairing structures
- Switched drop from press downwards to trigger button when holding a body or log
- VR - setting VR snap option to 0% now enabled free rotation using X sensitivity instead of snap
Note: Some users have been experiencing issues with their controls not working when running the SteamVR Beta. Rolling back to the public version of SteamVR should correct this issue. We are looking into a fix.
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub